Looks like an addition may be coming soon! Thanks to a girl I work with, Sara, my in-laws land will be put to use. Her dad has some horses that he's willing to give away to a good home. He just doesn't have time to work with them on top of his other horses. To those of you who knew my horse Handy, doesn't he look pretty dang close??? What do you think Tess? Handy II. I would take the chestnut mare but gotta start out with 1 for now. I'm still working out the details for buying Duke. Money is tight thanks to this crappy economy...Enoch and I have lost alot of money in the stock market. But a horse for free is the best thing ever! Well a few million bucks would be good too.
Friday, October 10, 2008
New horse #2
Looks like an addition may be coming soon! Thanks to a girl I work with, Sara, my in-laws land will be put to use. Her dad has some horses that he's willing to give away to a good home. He just doesn't have time to work with them on top of his other horses. To those of you who knew my horse Handy, doesn't he look pretty dang close??? What do you think Tess? Handy II. I would take the chestnut mare but gotta start out with 1 for now. I'm still working out the details for buying Duke. Money is tight thanks to this crappy economy...Enoch and I have lost alot of money in the stock market. But a horse for free is the best thing ever! Well a few million bucks would be good too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hooray! that would be so fun to have a horse! of course! of course!
ReplyDeleteI am excited for you. You can't beat getting a free horse that is for sure.
ReplyDeleteHe IS so close to the Handy-man!!! Oh, the days of Kraus farm...I miss it! Well, have fun and make lots of good memories!
ReplyDeleteof course i remember you! i am doing great! just enjoying life and having fun... it is great to see what you are up to!
ReplyDelete