Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend


Thanksgiving this year was pretty much like last year...Dinner at the in laws, bowling afterwards. But my lil sis was able to come up from Provo to hang out with us for a few days. We had a blast! I missed her so much and it was so good to see her. She got here Wed night and we went to Gringo's and just chilled. The next day, we all went shooting and Enoch was such a big bro with her. It was really cute. He's going to make such a good dad! We went to dinner after that and stuffed ourselves with such good food, 2 turkeys, 2 kinds of stuffing, snickers salad, jello!! loaded sweet potatos, turkey walnut salad, fresh rolls, apple, pumpkin and cherry cheesecake pies....oh it was so so good. Friday we took advantage of Black Friday sales. It was great. Some new shirts and boots for me and my sis now has a good winter wardrobe since she didn't really have any long sleeved shirts. We had a blast. We came home and went with Enoch's brothers wife to see Quantum of Solace. Not too bad.

My sister with a pistol was kinda scary. She finally hit a bowling pin from 30 yds and started jumping around and waving the pistol around. I about hit the deck. Enoch was about to tackle her...she gets a bit too distracted when shooting, not such a good thing. Can't forget you're holding a loaded gun and your finger is still on the trigger...it was a bit of an adrenaline rush but not in a good way. Kenna lou I love you but be careful darlin.



Friday night we decorated our tree and I gotta say I think we did a pretty good job. Decided to go with silver for the theme this year. Yay Walmart! I miss my sis. She left this morning but it was so good to spend time with family. It's nice to have her so close. My poor parents are going through empty next syndrome and it's killing my poor mom. Enoch's parents are like, everyone just graduate and get married. Now it's a race to see who gets pregnant first.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great weekend! Hooray for Holidays. I love your tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute tree! I love it. we did the the walmart thing this year as well! gotta love it. but they had some great decorations this year. and yes, its a race to get pregnant! Can't wait until you are!! =) How are you? I would love to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, guys! We are excited for you. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete