Friday, February 20, 2009

Uh oh...

Well....looks like the prego lady's back problems are already starting. I had a chiropractors appointment and just by telling him my pain issues and back problems I've had over the past year, diagnosis is: bulging disc.... :( So we're trying to figure out how to fix that problem before the belly gets to big and causes even bigger issues. And chiropractors ain't cheap. Something else I've noticed is most chiropractic patients are women. Just goes to show our men need to pamper us and rub our feet and our back when we ask them. Men take note!! We need to be pampered always!

2 comments:

  1. haha! I enjoyed this post. I want to see some prego pictures of you up sooN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any baby bump yet???? I am DYING to see pictures of your cute-ness! Anyway, I hope all is going well. Did you get the e-mail that I sent a while ago?

    ReplyDelete