Sunday, April 5, 2009

21 weeks


Well, another update on little Miss Ashlyn ( we decided on 1 N). She's getting big fast, as is Mommy's appetite...I'm hungry all the time. Not just feeling hungry...tummy growling, tummy in knots hungry. I've been trying to keep from eating too much. Dr. Lovell said eating proteins helps keep the appetite down. I really really don't want to have gestational diabetes. I've heard that it happens when the mom gains too much weight. I get to do the glucose test in 4 weeks at our next appt....yaaay........... So how bad does it really taste? I've heard mixed reviews on it. We went for the lemon-lime wannabe. The orange just looked too scary.

5 comments:

  1. I can see it!!! You're so stinkin' cute:) You're going to be such a great little mommy and I'm so excited for you guys and your new little lady on her way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barley a bump! But, it's there!! I love it. Ashlyn will be such a cutie, I can't wait. Oh, and the GTT, it's not bad at all. I was really petrified of that nasty stuff, but just drink and don't stop drinking til' it's gone. :) It's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you guys! Girls are so much fun...lots of cute things to buy. You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the very small belly picture! HOw freakin' fun! Just wait as soon as i hit like 24-27 weeks my stomach popped out of nowhere, i wonder if you will be the same! It's those tight abs you got!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You tiny little thing! Cute! The drink isn't too bad. I thought it was going to make me throw up from what everyone was saying, but it didnt. I got the lemon lime and it just tasted like really flat sprite with a little thickness...haha.

    ReplyDelete