
She's getting really good at grabbing things and got her fingers stuck in the tortilla basket at Gringo's.

Aunty Raquel with her nieces! Ashlyn likes to grab Francesca's hands and eat them. There is still quite a size difference but Francesca is catching up.

We can't believe Ashlyn is getting so big. She's 21 weeks old. She's going to be 5 months old Jan 18th. I can't believe how fast this has gone. Being a mom is the best thing in the world and I wouldn't give it up for anything. But baby#2 is going to have to wait just a bit. We have some family changes happening soon that we'll post about as things become more final.
Oh... when me eye caught I thought you were going to say you were pregnant again! :) Ashlyn is getting SO big and she is so adorable!! :) Cant wait to hear all the new changes coming up!!
ReplyDeleteYou left your post so open ended!! Now you have me curious as to these changes you speak of:) I love you and miss you! Your family is beautiful and lil Miss Ashlyn is so adorable. I can't wait for her and my Ali to meet one day!
ReplyDelete