Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ashlyn is 6 months old!!!

She's 6 months old and loving life! That adorable dress she has on was made by my friend Darci. Check out her blog londylouboutique.blogspot.com. She makes the cutests dresses and bows! Ash helped us celebrate Valentines Day a day early. Daddy got mommy very pretty flowers and a diamond double heart pendant!!! Mommy is so so lucky!!
She pulled the cutest face when I was trying to take a picture for Darci. She loves to suck on her bottom lip. I think it's because she likes how her teeth feel or something, but she's always doing it. Whatever keeps her occupied!

Look what's making an apperance!!! She's getting her teeth so early now I can't believe it!






1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness she is so big!!! I miss her so much and those teeth have come right through the last time I saw her you had just felt them for the first time

    ReplyDelete