Sorry it's been so long since we've posted anything! Between our jobs and this little munckin, we've been busy. She needs to be occupied all the time now. Especially while driving. She loves to crank her head around and look at you. She's getting separation anxiety pretty bad now. I've been doing a lot of baby carrying but it really help with her sleeping at night. I'll get home, put her in the moby wrap and she'll help me do my household chores. It's hard to keep her little hands out of everything.
She is just moving all over now! She's trying to figure out cross crawling and it's just so funny. She'll start doing yoga instead. Her fave is the plank.
She is just putting everything in her mouth. The bouncer is her favorite at Grandma and Grandpa Bowlers. She'll just spin and spin herself all around.
Dear Manda, Thank you for posting, I live sooo far away it's nice to see whats going on:) But for real I love the updates!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute!!!! I miss that girl I just wana squeeze those cute little cheeks she is sure a cute one
ReplyDeleteShe's getting so big! It's so fun seeing their little personalities as they get older. What a cutie!
ReplyDelete