Sunday, June 6, 2010
Off to Hawaii
Ashlyn and I are moving to Hawaii! We decided with Daddy on Tuesday it would be the best thing for our little family while he's gone in boot camp. It was a pretty touch decision to make. Rexrbug feels like home. I love having Enoch's family close by and all my friends. And I love my job. But the reality with Enoch leaving is Ashlyn wouldn't get to see her dad at all and barely her mommy. I did not want her in daycare at 8am every weekday morning and then picking her up at 5 or 6 every night left 2 or 3 hours with her. I am not ok with a daycare raising my first and only daughter. Living in hawaii lets me be a fulltime stay at home mommy finally. Financially it just made sense too. I don't have to pay rent or pay for a baby sitter . It's really sad for me to be leaving my job. I love all the people I work with. I just hope that working remotely from Hawaii works out. I really love what I do. Yay for diesels! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no! We will miss you and Ashlyn, and Enoch too! Do you know what day you'll be leaving? If you are flying out of SLC you can definitely stay with us for a night if you need to. The airport is really close. I'm sad that you are leaving but it will be fun for you to stay with Ashlyn and your parents
ReplyDelete