9 1/2 more days and we're outta here!!! We're really excited to get out of this icky weather...gotta love winter straight to summer...kinda. The weather right now is icky...where did the sun go? A little more than a week from now we'll be in the sun!! We'll be sure to take lots of pictures. We're trying to figure out what we want to do that doesn't cost too much money. These tickets set us back a bit for sure. He came to visit back in Feb of 05 and we had the best time together. When he was visiting before, I had to work everyday still so it kinda sucked. He helped my mom kill centipedes though. Funny story. He was outside helping her with her gardening while I was at work and he saw this big, wiggly, nasty looking bug and started going after it with a broom. For those who don't know Hawaiian centipedes, they DO NOT die, I swear, they are immortal. Well he just when whacking away at this little bugger and he snapped the broom handle and had to finish it off with all 200lbs on one foot. They make a nasty pop and then you know they are dead. Just one of the house mates you have to deal with there. Oh well. Enoch and I will be the centipede assasins.
No comments:
Post a Comment