
Well, it's been one year since I had my appendix taken out. Enoch and I laugh about that now, but it really really sucked then....good thing I listened to the voice inside my head that said this is more than just ickies and a pulled muscle. I wasn't even going to worry about it. Went to the ER, and suprise...APPENDICITIS! What are the odds that a month before we were planning on getting married, I'd end up in the hospital? Needless to say, we pushed the wedding back a while. Enoch was so good to me. After work, he came and made sure I had everything I needed and slept on my couch for a week because I was living alone at my apartment.
Diary of a hospital stay
1pm--enoch picked me up and took me to the ER
3pm-- tests tests tests
4:30pm--surgery started
6pm--surgery done. Sleep, be in pain, sleep, more drugs, sleep....
12pm following day--finally allowed to leave. Now I just can't use my abs says doc...yeah that went over REALLY well.
For the next week, I just rolled around like a fish when I had to get up. Quite hilarious.
Amanda- girl i better hear from you!!! I sure miss you!! :( that hospital stay did not sound like fun at all! I remember when you told me about that. i LUV YA GIRLIE!
ReplyDelete