We can't believe how fast it went by. It seems like just a few months ago we got married. Not too much has happened in the last year. Except we added a few to our collection of guns, I've replaced my entire wardrobe and Enoch's too, Enoch fixed up his little dirt bike, took a much needed trip back home to Hawaii, have been to Salt Lake a few times, had a fun weekend getaway, gone on a few random motorcycle trips, gone to some weddings. So it's not too eventful but it's been lots of fun. Every time I got in the freezer to get something out, I'd see the top of our cake in there and would glance at the calendar and suddenly, it's September 28th. Wonder how it's going to taste...I went through almost an entire roll of plastic wrap because I didn't want it to be all funky tasting and freezer burned. We'll see how it comes out tomorrow since it's thawing in the fridge. So happy 1 year to us!!!! We have made some amazing memories and goofed off like little kids but have loved every minute of it. Here is an ode to our first year as husband and wife.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
1 Year Anniversary
Today is our 1 year anniversary. I woke up this morning to find these. 1 rose for every month and in my favorite color, PINK!! And lots of chocolate. I love him!!!!!! As you can see, I tore that box apart...And I also just noticed that since I started this post the night before, it says Sept 27..that's not right.. Our anniversary is the 28th..

We can't believe how fast it went by. It seems like just a few months ago we got married. Not too much has happened in the last year. Except we added a few to our collection of guns, I've replaced my entire wardrobe and Enoch's too, Enoch fixed up his little dirt bike, took a much needed trip back home to Hawaii, have been to Salt Lake a few times, had a fun weekend getaway, gone on a few random motorcycle trips, gone to some weddings. So it's not too eventful but it's been lots of fun. Every time I got in the freezer to get something out, I'd see the top of our cake in there and would glance at the calendar and suddenly, it's September 28th. Wonder how it's going to taste...I went through almost an entire roll of plastic wrap because I didn't want it to be all funky tasting and freezer burned. We'll see how it comes out tomorrow since it's thawing in the fridge. So happy 1 year to us!!!! We have made some amazing memories and goofed off like little kids but have loved every minute of it. Here is an ode to our first year as husband and wife.
We can't believe how fast it went by. It seems like just a few months ago we got married. Not too much has happened in the last year. Except we added a few to our collection of guns, I've replaced my entire wardrobe and Enoch's too, Enoch fixed up his little dirt bike, took a much needed trip back home to Hawaii, have been to Salt Lake a few times, had a fun weekend getaway, gone on a few random motorcycle trips, gone to some weddings. So it's not too eventful but it's been lots of fun. Every time I got in the freezer to get something out, I'd see the top of our cake in there and would glance at the calendar and suddenly, it's September 28th. Wonder how it's going to taste...I went through almost an entire roll of plastic wrap because I didn't want it to be all funky tasting and freezer burned. We'll see how it comes out tomorrow since it's thawing in the fridge. So happy 1 year to us!!!! We have made some amazing memories and goofed off like little kids but have loved every minute of it. Here is an ode to our first year as husband and wife.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 1 year anniversary...blink and you guys will be at 5 like me and Shawn!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! No one deserves it more than you! :) Love you both!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary... the first one is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteWell we went private so if you still want to look at our blog just email us with your email :)
Nataliehowe75@hotmail.com
Congrats again.
Boy, time has really flown! That means you have been at Premier for longer than a year too. Crazy crazy. Enjoy each other, being married is the best.
ReplyDelete