Friday, September 26, 2008

New toy

Enoch's first outting with his summer project. No broken bones, no broken handlebars...all is going well. He went with his friend Scott to Bald Butte to goof around and do some hill climbing. I, of course, had to work. But one of these days I'll go out there. Last time I was riding around on anything with 2 wheels or 4 wheels and knobbies I kinda ended up with it on top of me and I was on my back...didn't go so well I'd say...I guess our kids are in major trouble. Enoch and I just try everything when we try something new. Snowboarding (Enoch dislocated his shoulder with a 360 trick) 4wheelers ( aforementioned accident) Since kids are just like their parents, we will be spending every weekend in the ER....But for now, I'll take care of this big kid -----
--------------->


Our parking lot will have to suffice for fun since this thing ain't street legal...oh well. Coppers stay away. Don't rain on our parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment