Tuesday, December 23, 2008
and it begins...
Well nothing new at all yet...except I think I'm getting a bump!!! ALREADY!!! Time for bump pictures....yikes. I was hoping I wouldn't show until 16 weeks but oh well. Everything is moving right along I guess. I had a little bout with morning sickness yesterday morning....oh sooo not fun. I about started crying. I hate puking like no other. I'm going to try a trick I've heard about...eating a small piece of jerky right before bed. But so far it's just been in the morning. My energy levels are all over the place just like my mood swings. One minute I am bouncing through the roof and all giggles and happy, the next I'm about to fall asleep where I'm standing and even the wind makes me cry. They aren't kidding when they say you're an emotional rollercoaster. I think it's about nap time for the next 5 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay...I'm so excited for you guys! My advice on the prenatals is to take them with dinner and a big glass of water. I've also heard to take them at night so you are sleeping when your stomach is feeling uneasy. A lot of my friends said this worked for them. I was just sick all the time so it didn't make a difference. Congrats again!
ReplyDelete