
So I took my first prenatals yesterday. Before that is was just your average daily vitamin...I'm nervous I'm going to get really sick but I want a healthy baby so if that means puking my guts out, bring it on! What supplements did everyone take? Is there something better or has anyone found anything that doesn't make them so sick? My mom took kelated prenatals and she said that her yucky feelings almost stopped when she started taking those. I'm just so scared of doing something wrong. But I'm almost at 6 weeks and still feel somewhat normal. Except I have to go shopping for...some certain somethings...girls you know what I mean!
Enoch and I looked at baby names for hours last night. We found some...strange ones haha . I love Brayden, Traygen, Bryson, and Jayden. Enoch hates the first 2...his fave right now I think is Brock. For girls, I'm thinking Ashlynn Michelle Bowler or Madison or Chloe. We're trying to pick names that won't set our baby up for being picked on later.
I am so so excited for you guys! =) Have you not got sick at all Lucky, i am still sick and i am 18 weeks, but i havent' gained any weight so maybe thats an advantage of being sick. ha! But i can feel the weight a starting if you know what i mean. Love the names, chloe is way cute, & we finally decided on our boys name its going to be kaden. we think its way cute! =) Are you feeling super fatigued? I have hardly worked out because i get tired so fast, its so weird! Well if yo uever need any advice/ or have questions i am now in my second trimester so i can totally help you out! I dont know about you, but i loved having people give me information becausei felt so clueless. ha! congrats, again! i think you should come up for my baby shower, i would love that!
ReplyDeleteHaha I have a niece named Jaydin and a nephew named Treygen. Cute names, I think. Who is your doc/midwife? I hope you don't get sick. I was pretty sick for the first like five months or so! It was awful. I took regular prenatals from Walmart but everything made me sick... So I don't know of any better ones. Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteWhen i took my prenatals i got sick to then my mom told me to eat about five minutes before i took the pill and it would help. It worked so good. Also i took it before i went to bed that way i wouldnt be moving my belly as much. It worked for me. I hope you feel better I hate being sick to. Well you know what they say if you are sick then it is a girl, no sickness is a boy. Do you guys want a girl or a boy?
ReplyDelete