
We had our first ultra sound on Wednesday and things look ok so far. That's our little guy/girl waving at us and the dark spot is the brain. The fetus is a bit small, about a week or so behind where it should be. We are crossing our fingers everything will go okay. I have to be careful about what I do and exercising and not letting myself get stressed. Both of my mom's pregnancies were high risk and she had to be really careful. It's strange the fetus is smaller than it should be because I've been able to keep food down. I've had my really bad days where I'm puking all day long but I've been really blessed to not be too sick. We're just praying we don't have a miscarriage. We go in in 4 weeks to have another checkup and get some blood drawn for tests. Grow little baby grow!
i hope all is well with momma and baby! :) we will look forward to hearing more about it!
ReplyDeleteI cant wait for this baby to continue to grow! HOpe all is well with you! How is pregnancy???!
ReplyDeleteHey, how are you doing? Did the doctor ever mention the possibility that maybe you’re not as far along as you thought? That could be another reason your “little guy” is smaller than normal. I’ll pray that everything goes well for you guys…I’m so excited for you!
ReplyDelete