Thursday, January 22, 2009
Update, although not much of one
Well, as far as baby news goes, my clothes still fit somewhat the same, still sick in the mornings, afternoon and evenings sometimes and hate alot of the foods I once loved. I guess it's just a rite of passage for all us mom's to be. I have to eat something every couple hours otherwise I get really nauseated. So here comes the baby weight everyone talks about :( We are at the half way point to finding out if it's a boy or girl. We both kinda think it's a girl but who know's. Well that's our update. We're trying to find a house to buy before baby comes too. Yay for tax refunds with babies and houses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thanks for the update! i'd been waiting for one!! 10 weeks already, wow! it's going fast. i can't wait to find out the sex!!! hang in there- the m/s should let up soon enough. let me know if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! Crazy days! Everyone is having babies right now! I hope it's a girl so our girls can hang out!
ReplyDelete