Monday, February 16, 2009

2ns Trimester!

I'm officially in my second trimester and we're really excited! The time of all the bad things that could happen as pretty much passed so we made it past the worst part! Except for the whole sick part...dunno why I'm feeling really nauseous again but oh well. I'm trying to decide if I should just buy a new pair of maternity jeans now or just get a different size of regular jeans...decisions decisions haha. 5 1/2 more months to go now. And 5 more weeks until we find out if it's a boy or girl!

2 comments:

  1. Get the maternity jeans. You'll want them- cause soon you will wake up and you will have a belly! :) They seriously make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are so far along!! We need to catch up give me a call sometime and we can discuss pregnancy! (801)691-8787. Make sure to stay really hydrated, i had nauseau all the way up to 22 weeks! I was not staying hydrated, one thing that really helped me was Powerade! It would get my blood sugars up in a second. But not too much because it would hurt my stomach! being pregnant is definitely a different experience but so great! Do you have any idea what you are having?/???? I think you should roadtrip down here on march. 14th for my baby shower I would love to see you!!! (and enoch!)

    ReplyDelete