Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Halfway there!

Well I've officially passed the halfway mark and I am more than halfway done with the pregnancy! We can't wait for Baby Bowler to arrive! We find out on Thursday if its a boy or girl and maybe if the little squirmer is calm enough, we'll get a 3D ultrasound. Those are so amazing. You can see what your baby looks like before he/she is born. We are so so so excited!! Looking at the poll, 3/4s of you are thinking it's going to be a girl. Everyone is having girls haha. I hope it's a girl cause I don't want to have to decide a boy name. Enoch knows he wants to have a boy, naturally. But I really can't decide which I would rather have. I just want a healthy baby. I've got one hyper kid growing in my belly. All day long he/she is just going crazy. I've discovered juice quiets him/her and hot chocolate makes him/her go crazy. Diet coke is a toss up....quite strange since I drink the fat free lower sugar hot chocolate and coke has caffine and juice has more sugar...Suprises around every corner for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment