We couldn't believe the weather today! It was almost 70 and barely a breeze! This is the first picture I've taken in a while. I know...I've been slacking on the baby belly progress report. It's barely there trust me haha. But Enoch and I enjoyed a ride today because we don't know how many more I'll be able to take. We asked the doctor about riding motorcycles and he said just be safe. The shaking won't hurt the baby, but accidents will. So we are keeping things nice and slow.
Enoch found himself a new riding outfit. What a cutie! He never likes to smile cause he thinks his smile is goofy....Let's see some pearly whites!!!
So can you tell those are maternity jeans? I know I look a little goofy but beanies are the way to go when you ride. No knots to comb out after and no hair whipping you in the face while riding. Enoch can't figure out why I'm wearing bigger shirts already. I tried so hard before I was pregnant to keep myself in shape and keeping trim and it's taking some getting used to to have a little belly. It's in that awkward stage where it's " am I pregnant or just fluffy?" Well I think I'm the only one that thinks that way I guess. Enoch always rolls his eyes when I make that comment about myself.
Well tomorrow I'm 19 weeks. I can't believe I'm almost halfway through the pregnacy. April 2nd is the ultrasound!!! And we double checked that the appointment was made right this time. We thought of another boy name, if it's a boy. Conrad... thoughts?? Why is it that boy names are so much harder? We picked out girl name like that. But boy, oh boy, those boys.
I like Conrad. I totally feel your belly pains! I am in the fat stage for what seems like forever when I'm pregnant. It's nice when you finally start showing.
ReplyDeleteYou're so stinkin cute! I need a profile picture though, to see if the bump is really there:) So, when is your due date?...I can't remember.
ReplyDelete