
Well, here's another progress report! I totally look pregnant now. I can't believe that in 3 months, I'll be a mom! Ashlyn gets the hiccups quite often now and I just can't help but laugh. In church, I just started laughing because I'm sitting there watching my tummy move with her hiccups. She's getting so active. It's not just little nudges anymore. It's full blown karate kicks and judo punches. But she is just way too much fun! Now if only she were this active while they did the ultrasound so we could get a 3D one. It's like she knows...
Enoch has a game with her already. He'll tickle the left side of my tummy and she must think it's the greatest thing because she always squirms after that. Well, she either thinks it's the greatest thing or it annoys the crud out of her. Either way, it's super cute!
Thats crazy only 3 months left wow I bet you cant wait you guys will be such cute parents :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so ADORABLE! I can't wait to see her! So, when is your exact due date again? My doctor has adjusted my due date like 4 times! I need your address to send baby Ashlyn a gift:) E-mail or text me when you get a minute.
ReplyDelete