Friday, May 29, 2009
She's just teeny tiny
We had another doc appt yesterday afternoon and have discovered her growth is staying in the 6% range. So it looks like I'm genetically predispositioned to have small babies. I will not complain at all. I can handle a 6 lber....9 or 10...not at all....She looks healthy and weighs in at 2lbs 5 oz. Bloodflow is textbook as is her heart rate. Still no 4D look since she is being stubborn and wasn't looking in the right spot. She's been staying in the right position lately with her head down and feet up. She seems to keep in same spot usually, feet up on the left and head down to the right at a diagonal. She's just kicking and punching away. 11 more weeks and she'll be here....Enoch is ready for her but I'm not at all...there still seems like there is so much to do. Mattress, stroller, changing table, dresser, crib bumper, diapers diapers diapers, bottles, a bouncer...baby shower....11 weeks is really going to fly by so fast...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thats so cute she is just little getting bigger though. I cant wait to see pictures of her once she is born. If you need any advice on what kind of baby stuff to get I think I could help you out just ask. With the baby crib bummper i would sujust the breathable ones even though they arent cute but they are so much safer.
ReplyDeleteIt;s so much fun getting ready for babies! I'm glad she is continuing to grow!
ReplyDelete