
Oh boy...another week has flown by and I'm still getting bigger. And yeah I'm at work again. Her sleeping schedule isn't as nice anymore...She's now really active between 2 and 4 am and sleeping from 9 till noon. WE HAVE 8 WEEKS LEFT!!!!!!
My friends Diana and Sara are putting on my shower. They are the best girls! I didn't think we'd have to do it this way but we'll have to do the shower after Ashlyn is born so my mom and sister can make it. Flying back and forth from Hawaii just isn't very cost effective and coming here in July for a shower and then again in Aug for her birth and blessing is just a bit too much...So Aug 29th is the date of the shower. My due date is Aug 16th so I figure that gives me enough time to recuperate and gives time for Ashlyn to grow a bit and won't a shower be so much more fun with the baby there?!?!
So Aug 29th is the shower, for those of you in Rexburg it's going to be at Porter Park in one of the pavilions. More info and invitations to come!!!
If you want to start emailing me your address, that would be great!!!
You look so cute! Glad things are going good!
ReplyDeleteI swear the farther along you get the HOTTER you get! OW OW hot mama! I bet you are sooo ready! I remember that stage- you are in for a ride!! =)
ReplyDelete