Friday, June 26, 2009

Shopping!!

I have some really bad shopping urges going on along with determination to find the best deals. I've been looking around online all night for all things baby. Here's some fun things I found...and bought



Found this playard/bassinet with changing area for $80!! The pack n plays seem perfect to put beside the bed. I was looking at co-sleepers but they are quite spendy. I looked high and low for a pink/green playard but no such luck. But this will do quite nicely.






I found a bedding set I absolutely love! The 9 pc set comes with almost everything and the circle pattern is just so cute! Only downer, it's a tad pricy.





Then there is this one. A 10 pc set that comes with everything you see. I'm just not too hit on the stripes and the pastel pink but it's $60 cheaper. At least there is a little bit before she'll be sleeping in the crib.
There's so much left to get! It's kind of a bummer my mom and sister can't make it out here twice, once for an earlier shower and again for Ashlyn. Flying back and forth from Hawai'i gets a little too pricey. Hopefully Ashlyn comes close to the Aug 16th due date so the Aug 29th shower works out.
Ashlyn, we're waiting for you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment