Well only 4 1/4 weeks left until little Ashlyn is here. I haven't posted a belly picture in a while. So here's the 35 weeks belly. Not much different than the 32 week belly. As a matter of fact, I don't think there is any difference at all....She's somehow making more room in there without sticking out more....Oh boy... She's up so high I can hardly breathe at all but it will all be worth it in the end. I'm starting to get really nervous about labor. I guess there will be no mistaking when I'm in labor. When I can't even walk or stand up straight because the pain is too much, time to go to the hospital...The braxton hicks contractions are getting pretty intense and really really tight. Quite uncomfortable. If I'm sitting for more than 5 min and get up, BAM! Can't breathe for at least 15 seconds. And the crazy thing...us girls will want to do this again! Maybe 2, 3, 4 more times! You just can't squash that maternal and spiritual desire to have children.
haha its true..jacks is already 2 months and i've forgot alot of what i was so uncomfortale with when i was prego..i'm excited when we get to have another!! Your looking really good! I'm so excited for you guys! She'll be here sooo soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, time flies!!! She's going to be here before you know it:) I'm so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete