
Oh my lands she is getting big! We're down to an appt every week and braxton hicks every 10 min.... So far the doc says I won't be having a baby this week. I just want her to come out. We're so anxious to see her plus she's not fitting in there very well at all and is still moving herself in all different directions. Just a quick update for everyone! I would show pictures of the "nursery" but since we are going to be moving 2 weeks after she is born to Rigby, there is no point in putting a lot of energy into decorating just to take it down plus she'll be in the bassinett in our room for a while. Well go hog wild when we get into the house we're renting.
You are getting so close! I had Noah in my 38th week! Hope all goes well for you!
ReplyDeleteYou're in the final stretch! How exciting:) I can't wait to see what she looks like!
ReplyDelete