Well we have 1 week left!! But Ashlyn doesn't seem to want to come out. Either that or my body wants to keep her in. She hasn't dropped all the way but she has come down a few inches. Efaced almost 70% but not really dialated at this point....So I'm walking even more and this whole week is going to be a diet of spicy foods.
We have an inducement date set for 8/18 if she doesn't come before next sunday. I'm hoping she does because I can only imagine how much pain will be involved with being induced....But a birthday of 8/18/09 will be really easy to remember. Ashlyn you better come before then!!!!
oh the 18th.. that's my anniversary!! haha.. as cool as that would be, i really hope you have her before then. i remember those last few weeks all to well. hope you're hanging in there! can't wait to see her!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are looking freakin' cute! You are one sexy prego mother! Thanks for your sweet comment that really made my day. i fyou ever need anything you know you can call! PS i am coming to rexburg in october i would love to come see you and your littel girl by then!!!
ReplyDeleteI'll keep my fingers crossed for you:) I wish I would have my baby before September, because our insurance changes on the first. So I'm sure I'll end up having her 2 weeks late just because I'm getting anxious! I know you'll do great when the time comes though!
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I hope things go well with the delivery...I can't wait to see pictures of her! By the way you look AWESOME!
ReplyDelete