Wednesday, August 12, 2009

........

So....we were sooooooo thinking she was going to be early but it's looking like she is staying right where she is until we force her to come out. I'm being induced 8/18 if she doesn't come before then. I REALLY don't want to be induced...I've heard how unpleasant that is...But it's seeming like she's not coming before then :(

We have another doctor's appt tomorrow to see if I've made anymore progress and what they might be able to do to speed up labor. I can't believe the time is already here!

1 comment:

  1. don't worry about being induced or what not. i thought going c-section would be the worst thing ever, and i can't believe how everyone else has babies vaginally. for me it was the easiest thing in the world. i was 100% by day 2. my point being that, however you have it, is going to be just fine with you because you don't know anything otherwise. hang in there, and don't stress. walk a lot!!!!!!!! we're totally thinking of you and are so excited to see ashlyn. love you all!

    ReplyDelete