Monday, October 12, 2009

Blessing Day and family wedding


Ashlyn was blessed yesterday by G-pa bowler and it was so amazing! My dad made it for the blessing and it was so nice to have him. I hadn't seen him since Enoch and I got married!! We went to Enoch's parents ward and it was cool too see some of his old family friends. It just made it more real that we're parents...Funny story...she starting fussing while she was up there and everyone is the congregation snickered because she was making the funniest noises. She doesn't like to cry much so she'll just belt out one good waaaaa and that's it....and then it was silent for 10 seconds and then another waaaaaaa.




Grandpa Steve!! This is his first time seeing his granddaughter and he was so so happy!



My cousin Breanne got married on Saturday to Addison and they make such a cute couple!!!
Brings me back to my wedding day and just everyone is all smiles! I love her colors of red and cream. The reception was so fun at the Salt Palace. Good food too! It was a mini thanksgiving dinner complete with pumpkin pie!



Oh the day I got married! I almost want to do it all over again. With the same man of course!


I love the happy auora that floats around weddings. Maybe that's why I love to go to them.

1 comment:

  1. So fun- ya ry forgot what he was saying during the blessing and ended it super fast. poor guy! Text me 8016918787 or call me so I can see you on Friday- love to see your little one!!!

    ReplyDelete