Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Advice please!

I want to buy a sling for Ashlyn so it makes shopping and stuff easier...any favorites from people??

Also, what games did you play with your 6 week old to further her development??

3 comments:

  1. I say get a baby bjorn! I have two and the other one have too many strings, I dont know what goes where. The bjorn is quick and easy. And I love it! I put Alyiva in it all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we went with the baby bjorn as well. and i'm pretty sure somewhere between 4-6 weeks is when we put london in front of the baby einstien videos. a lot of people disagree with tv, but i think it is stimulating and educating. but, they have been great! she loves them and learns to follow movement, and sound... etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT's so hard to get on a schedule at this age- I wasn't able to get on a schedule until four months old (I hear that is VERY COMMON). But every parents is different. I started reading to kad at a young age (1 month old) and he now loves LETTERS, and everything. BY the way I will be in REXBURG next weekend and WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!! Maybe we can do a late lunch or stop by your place real qUICK! =) Let me know!!!!

    ReplyDelete