She's sleeping less and less. I am starting to miss the times when she slept, ate, then went back to sleep. Now she's getting colic at night and it can be very very long nights lately. Survival mode for sure. She gets really upset when she can't hold her head up and see what's going on.
She gave me a smile today. Must've been a good dream. We can't wait until she starts smiling back
OH I totally remember that. Kaden had colic for two months- it's hard to enjoy them during that stage. Just wait after three months things get soooo much easier!! YOu are like wow- I really really can enjoy you now! It totally is survival mode- just know you are not alone! It will be tons better I promise. PS= I am coming down in a month- i want t osee you!
ReplyDeleteAlyvia was doing the same thing at night, and I went to walgreens and in the baby section they have a tummy medicine. It is for colicky babies. It has ginger and stuff to calm the tummy, it worked for us. Good Luck. I feel your pain!!
ReplyDelete