Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Schedule

Ok so I've been looking all over trying to find tips and hints on setting a schedule for the little one for eating, sleeping, playing and whatnot. Any suggestions from you "veteran" moms? I need HELP!

4 comments:

  1. Hey im not a mom, but I know a book that works really well is Baby Wise, it makes the whole thing seem a lot clearer

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, i'm a mom, but not a veteran. the only thing i would tell you is baby wise, or... if ashlyn is like london, she'll get on a schedule when she's good and ready and until then.. good luck! i just now got there at the 6 month mark. every baby is different. hang in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to try Baby Wise as well. Being a working Mom makes it hard to make and keep a schedule because you depend on someone else to keep up on it. I never had my other kids on a strict schedule because of that. Eventually she will start to set her own schedule naturally but it may not be what you want. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am not a mom but I do have a baby. And Steph was stressed about getting Lucy on a schedule and I kept saying Lucy will choose her own schedule and before long she did. It just kinda came on it own.

    ReplyDelete