
We procrastinated a bit with Ashlyns newborn pictures. I'm a moron and didn't schudule them for a week after she was born. So 4 weeks is ok right? My friend at work has a sister in law who takes amazing pictures. She's a natural light photographer, so no flash ever. If you're around Rexburg, have Tracie Howard take your pictures. She is amazing! Can you believe these were taken without a flash and with just sunlight??








Those are so cute!!! She is growing up so fast, those turned out great I cant wait for Christmas so I can actually hold her.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I love them all! The pictures turned out amazing! Of course she's adorable, but it's awesome how someone with some photography experience can really catch all the perfect moments:) I hope to meet her one day!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! She did a great job with the pics and Ashlyn looks so adorable. That is funny you got peed on. I didn't do any naked photos with Macy as I was worried for that very thing.
ReplyDelete