Monday, January 21, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas 2012
This Christmas was especially special to us because it would be the last one we had as a family before Enoch deploys in spring. I went a little, ok a lot, overboard on gifts.  I wanted everyone to be blown away. It was pointless though...The gifts Santa set up when he came caught the kids attention and they didn't care about their wrapped gifts.  We tried to get them to open them for an hour.  Unwrapping lasted from 730 until 930. The longest session yet.

Santa was good to everyone this year. The kids got everything they asked for and more. And Enoch got his big ticket item. He was so excited. Enoch and his guns...what are you going to do?

Conrad had more fun climbing on his wrapped boxes. He didn't care to open them and once they were open , all they wanted to play in was the big cardboard rocket ship that took me an hour to put together and I have paper cut scars to show my battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment