well I've been MIA for a while! It's been quite a long time since I've posted anything. Starting off with our trip to Utah for my great uncles funeral in Oct. Conrad Jenson filled the grandpa role when both of mine passed when I was pretty young. I'm so glad he got to meet Ashlyn and Conrad (awesome family name, right?) He was a very respected man in Salt Lake and in the church. Elder Nelson was his surgical partner for 15 years. I was so blessed to have such a great man in the family. I miss talking to him. He never lost his sense of humor. It was a long trip by myself but totally worth it.
The kids lasted all of 15 min in the car when we left the airport for our hotel.It was a really cold but sunny pretty day for the funeral service at the family plot.
Ashlyn was so proud of winning one of those crane machines at dinner with the family. She popped the ball before we even got in the car to leave though.
We had a great time with grandma and grandpa!
Every time we've been to SLC, Ashlyn has asked to ride Trax. This time we finally did it and she was so excited! Once we got on the train, she was bored and said it was pointless.






No comments:
Post a Comment