Thursday, April 10, 2008

Capris and flip flops!!!


Finally, it's somewhat warm enough to wear capris and flip flops...granted it was snowing this morning and I felt like an idiot walking into work with snowflakes in my hair and on my toes. But the joke is on everyone else since it's sunny now and all evidence of snow is gone. I would love to be in Hawaii with my parents, but Enoch and I don't really have $1200. Wish we did but oh well. We're hoping we can go there in June to visit since my little sister is getting done with high school an entire year early and it would be so nice to visit family. We definately can't wait for summer so we can go outside and play without freezing some appendage off. Enoch was excited he got to ride his Harley for a little bit today. Now it's looking like rain and it's probably all his fault :)

1 comment:

  1. oh... hawaii. that does sound good about it now. i'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete