Finally sold my car! Bye bye Passat. We've been trying to sell it since December and now we're getting bills paid off and hopefully this time next year we'll have a house. Now we're a one car family and it's going to take some getting used to. Next up is Enoch's Harley. :( Definately don't want to see that go but if his friend buys it, we'll be saving $800 a month with the bills that money pays off. Now we can go to Hawaii in June to visit my parents. We can't wait for that. With how the weather is going here right now, it will be a week in paradise. I haven't seen my parents since our second reception so I can't wait to see them and see my little sister who isn't so little anymore. I can't believe she's going to be 18 this year. Life doesn't wait for anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment