Friday, April 18, 2008

Husband Tag

1. What is your husband's name? Enoch Samuel Bowler
2. Who eats more? Definately him
3. Who said I love you first? He did in a note for my 19th birthday when he gave me my guitar because he was too nervous to say it out loud
4. Who is taller? He is by about 8 inches.
5. Who is smarter? He would say I am
6. Who is more sensitive? We are both about the same. He's got to be the most sensitive guy I've ever met
7. Who does the laundry? I won't let him do his because he shrinks his shirts and I'm very picky about clothes keeping their shape...he thinks I'm a bit nuts
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? We switch. Depends on what we're doing when we finally conk out ;)
9. Who pays the bills? He pays his like his Harley and car but I write the checks for the rest.
10. Who cooks more? Well with his job, he does for sure. I don't think cereal counts as cooking...

11. What meals do you cook together? Dinner when we have a night off together
12. Who is more stubborn? We are both pretty bull headed sometimes, but I think I am
13. Who is the first to admit it when they are wrong? I am usually.
14. Who is more clean? Me for sure. It drives me nuts when things aren't picked up and the bed isn't made
15. Who has more siblings? He has way more
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He wears the pants, I wear the shirt. We're pretty equal and work together.
17. What do you like to do together? Ride the Harley, go shooting, cuddle, ride 4wheelers, sleep :)
18. Who eats more sweets? He does for sure. Him and starbursts are best buds.
19. Guilty pleasures? hmm...expensive steak, expensive clothes
20. How did you meet? Through my roommates in Aug of 04
21. Who asked who out first? We didn't really ask each other out on a date. After hanging out for a couple months he asked me if I would be his girl and I said yes.
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
23. Who proposed? Enoch
24. Best features? Blue eyes, sense of humor, his butt, big strong arms, cute sayings, loving kisses, how much he cares about me, his smile, his personality
25. What is his best quality? He has more than one. His looks, always pays attention to my feelings, his personality, his willingness to do anything for me to make me happy, his love.
I tag Kassie and Kristian!

No comments:

Post a Comment