That's my cousin Laura, Steph, me, then my mom and my sis, looking all goofy. She doesn't like have her picture taken all that much.
Friday night my dad's brothers and their families met up with us at Maddox for a family tradition. Every time someone is in town in SLC, we get together and eat there. So so good. The raspberry butter is the best. I've tried to copy it but it didn't taste the same. It was also pretty significant because the last time our family had gathered like that was for our wedding and before that, it was probably 8 years. My dad's mom was always the one to organize family reunions and getogethers and last Friday was the 12th anniversary of her passing away so we all had a little moment for her. She was probably very happy that we all got together.
My sister had to get an apt with girls that were juniors and seniors so she's going to be the odd one out for a bit but I had so much fun in college so I know she'll be just fine. She's going to try to get a job at Gold's Gym since she's addicted to working out. But I think she'll get a job just fine. She's going into communications, for now. My guess is she'll be a personal trainer. She loves the gym.
What a fun weekend. Good luck to your sister for sure. I missed out on the whole College experience. Scott and I got married so young. You have a cute family.
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun seeing you guys...I look like such a dork in that picture cuz I'm straining on my tip toes! I'm glad we got to get together and catch up!
ReplyDeleteHi Amanda this is Natalie. I dont know if you remember me or not i am Shelly Christensens sister. You have a really cute family. Hows your family? Its been a couple of years.
ReplyDelete