Monday, December 15, 2008

We're Pregnant!!


So after feeling a bit off for a week and then some and complaining to Enoch about a few things, we decided I should take a pregnancy test. 1st one was positive...so a few tests later and all saying positive, Enoch and I proudly announce WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!! After a year I finally have a little poppy seed growing in my belly. We are so ecstatic!! Looks like the due date will be late Aug/ early Sept. My first doctors visit is to a prenatal specialist on Wednesday. And then after that, the quintessential 8 week visit. I'm so nervous! Enoch is totally chill but I'm freaking out! I don't want to do anything wrong!! But we are really excited and just want to share this with everyone! Will we keep plenty of updates don't worry.

6 comments:

  1. We're so excited for you guys! Hopefully you will have a great pregnancy. Call me if you ever just want to chat or have questions...I love "baby" talk! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How EXCITING!! Congratulations Amanda and Enoch! You guys are going to be such amazing parents...and I know you'll make a cute mini version of either of you! Keep me updated:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is so exciting. Keep updating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!So excited for you!!You're going to be a very cute pregnant lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! Congratulations! I am very excited for you. You will be a fun mom! We can do play group with our kiddos someday! Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH! I just saw your blog! You are pregnant! I am so so so so excited for you! I can't believe it! =) We will have to hang out, you guys can come up on and our babies can be best friends! haha

    ReplyDelete