
So yes I'm at work. I kept getting texts and comments about my baby belly and I knew if I didn't do it when it was fresh in my mind I would just keep forgetting. So here is the 5 month baby belly. Look really close and you can tell haha. The baby is really moving around alot today. Of course my half hourly bathroom trips probably keep him/her perky. But it's the coolest thing to feel the baby moving around. Grow Baby Bowler grow!!! But not too big....we don't want a 9 lb baby on our hands in 4 months.... The long shirt makes me look skinnier than I really am haha
I am jealous. I wish I looked like that at five months. My tummy is way bigger than yours and I am only 4 months. My tummy is bigger than yours even when not pregnant. You are a cute prego girl!
ReplyDeleteHaha...you are so skinny! How exciting for you! I havent seen you forever and I dont have your number because it is in my other phone that fell down our vent and I havent retrieved it yet so CALL ME! Hope you are doing good.
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! You're so tiny, I wouldn't even guess you were prego if I saw you on the street. Mine is WAY bigger than that and I'm only 4 months. I need to post a belly pic, but the one I have isn't good. I'm wearing a loose shirt, so you can't really see it as well as if I didn't have a shirt on at all!!
ReplyDeleteYou don't look pregnant at all! I remember that- then all the sudden at 24 weeks I just poked! It's like woah where did you come from? It's such a fun feeling! I want to hear soon what you are having!! =)
ReplyDelete