I decided it was time for another change to my body as if a belly wasn't enough....I went to Brodi's and got my hair hacked off! There was about 7 inches on the floor when she got done but I love it! Next step, highlights! I absolutely love my haircut! All I had to do was show this girl a photo of what I was thinking about and just leave her to it. She knew exactly where to place the layers to give me the most volume and movement. Plus there's an extra belly picture in there. Ashlyn is positioned right against my belly and she pushes off my spine I swear. It's the most uncomfortable position she can be in. Enoch is wondering why my belly will look like it will grow by 3 weeks in the space of an hour and it's just Ashlyn being active. Time to go have some fun with this new 'do! I haven't had it this short since my junior year in high school, 6 years ago!
Oh i love your hair- soooo cute! I told ryan i wanted to cut mine- but he says everyone mom to be does it! and for good reason right- just give me time and then i can convince him! HAHA =)
ReplyDeleteI like your hair a lot. It is fun for a change. Your tummy is super cute too!
ReplyDeleteJEALOUS!! You're new hair looks amazing! Plus I love all the belly pics I can get from you:)
ReplyDeleteI love it, it is totally you and so cute, and by the way what a cute belly
ReplyDelete