
We had a tiny shopping spree last night. Very tiny...came home with a crib mattress and a stroller/car seat combo. i was looking for one in pink and green since those are the nursery colors but all we could find was pink and brown. It was the cutest thing when picking it out. Enoch insisted on the pink and brown. He said "My girl is going to be spoiled. She can only have the cutest stuff. I'm not putting her in some uni-sex stroller crap". Being a father-to-be has really made an impact on him. Get this....when putting together the stroller and figuring out the car seat and base, he read the ENTIRE manual...everything....and then when he was done putting the stroller together, he REREAD it because "he didn't want to miss anything". I have never, ever seen him read an instruction manual ever.....He refused to look at them with our TV, our entertainment center, dresser, and bookcase....
We had a great doctor visit yesterday!!! We are finally done with "status" ultrasounds because little Ashlyn isn't so little anymore. 4 weeks ago she was only 2lbs 5 oz and in the 6% for growth. Yesterday, we found out she had packed on a whopping 1lb 12 oz! So she's now at 4lbs 2oz and in the 19%. Dr. Meredith said he was "just tickled" with her growth. He asked how I was feeling since she grew so fast. Well besides her playing xylophone with her feet on my ribs and headbutting by bladder and feeling like if I sneeze, she'll pop out of my bellybutton, I'm feeling great. So no more ultrasounds for us. We are now going in every 2 weeks for the next 4 weeks and then it's every week after that...it's gone so so fast. 7 weeks left and she's here!!!!
Yay, that's great news!! I'm glad to hear that she's healthy and growing:) It's so cute that Ashlyn already has Enoch wrapped around her tiny finger! I can't wait:) Did you ever get the outfit that I sent?
ReplyDelete