Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Steph's Wedding





We went to Enoch's sisters wedding on Saturday and it was so much fun. She looked so pretty. Raquel, Ivana, Charcee and I were bridesmaids and it was some busy work--hair first thing in the morning for 2 hours, had to get Steph shoes so she had something to wear to the temple, there was a boquet problem that had to be fixed, all the buff boys had to set up for the luncheon in the morning, get the stuff for the punch for the luncheon all decked out in our dresses. Fun memories. The dresses were way cute but a bit different than the magazine--the had MUCH more of a sleeve in those pictures. After Steph got married and after the luncheon, we had to clean up there then had less than 2 hours to set up the reception but it looked so cute and Steph loved it! She looked so beautiful and happy. I loved her dress. It's funny cause she wanted mine. I'm sure if she got married before I did and I saw her dress I'd want it, too. It went pretty much without a hitch, although behind the scenes it was hectic. The day went from 8:30 until midnight and we were all so tired. Steph and Frankie took off for St. George on Sunday so I hope they have a great time.

1 comment:

  1. You look so gorgeous in the pictures!! How fun:) I love weddings.

    ReplyDelete