On Saturday, Enoch's little brother Joseph got married. It was so amazing to see them glowing knowing they'd be together for all eternity. Andrea looks so pretty and just beamed. It was such a happy day for the whole family. Everything went smoothly and I'm so suprised Andrea didn't freak out when the intern at the florist put the wedding date in as AUGUST 26 instead of July...I don't know how you mess that up....So everyone went to the neighbors house and asked to pick their orange lillies. The colors were orange and white and it looked so nice and summery. Mom-in-law Merri Ann made the wedding cake and did such a good job. She made Stephanie's too and made a little one for Enoch and I. We think she should get a business going. Well, that's 3 kids down within 10 months. Daddy Bowler is pretty happy.
They are going on their honeymoon to Mexico, I think down in the Baja region. Joseph went on his mission to Honduras so he won't have a problem with language. We let them borrow our car to go drive to Salt Lake monday for the open house and then off they go. We wished we could go tomorrow but we don't have any vacation time left.
While we waited for Joseph and Andrea to come out, we got to play with our little cousins. This is little Joshua. He was totally in love with Enoch. It made us so baby hungry.
He kept spitting his binky so his mom had to hold it in his mouth. But he was so so cute. I want a baby so so bad! I think Enoch and I would look good with a baby of our own in our arms.
You're right girl! That baby looks good on you! Keep trying- when you least expect it, it will happen! :)
ReplyDelete