When us Idahoans are bored, we shoot things and watch people destroy things. I've turned into a hick! Not really, but there isn't much to do around here. But shooting cantelope and watching a demolition derby can still be fun. I went to the derby with my mother-in -law and Enoch's little brother. His dad organized the whole thing and everything went without a hitch. It was so funny how into it some people got. Good times.
Enoch and I went shooting today too. We love spending time together no matter what we're doing. The first time I shot the pistol I hit the cantelope. Enoch was so proud of me. It made me feel really good. Isn't my baby hot?! mmmmmmm he looks SO good. It was a perfect day outside. Sun, no wind, no clouds. Just my husband and me relaxing and having fun with each other.


Enoch and I went shooting today too. We love spending time together no matter what we're doing. The first time I shot the pistol I hit the cantelope. Enoch was so proud of me. It made me feel really good. Isn't my baby hot?! mmmmmmm he looks SO good. It was a perfect day outside. Sun, no wind, no clouds. Just my husband and me relaxing and having fun with each other.
You're so cute! We NEED to find time to hang out:) Garet took me to shoot cans and I just remember my arm hurting soooo bad afterwards. Looks like you guys had a blast though.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! I love what you said about idahoans it is so true!!! if you guys ever head up to utah let me know! we would love to see you guys!! :)
ReplyDelete