1. Ten Years ago I was...I was on my summer break between 5th and 6th grade. I'd just barely moved back to Fenton MO with my family. We'd been back for 6 months so I was getting in touch with my old friends again.
2. 5 places I have lived..
Fenton MO (moved away then moved back again so I think this counts as 2)
San Antonio TX
Rexburg ID
Kailua Kona Hawaii
3. Things on my to do list... get my wedding dress preserved, get a new wedding album made, pay my cell phone bill, wash our car, get my hair cut and colored
4.Name three bad habits...procrastination--very very bad procrastination, spending too much money, and not writing in my journal regularly
5. Jobs I have had....
workng for my dad at his print shop
Quick Ship n' Copy
Premier Performance
6. 5things you don't know about me...
I've never broken a bone (I don't know how this is possible. Must be all that milk)
I can't leave the house without putting on makeup.
I always have to have my toe nails painted
I had an eating disorder and I still struggle sometimes
I tag: Tess, Kristian, Darci, Lacey and Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment