Wednesday was little Jacob's birthday. He was so excited to be 12. I remember when he was baptized. Time sure does fly. He was so proud of his presents. Enoch and I gave him some H0llister H2 and his mom got him a hollister shirt so he thought he was stylin'. He looks up to Enoch so much. We stuffed ourselves on yummy homemade pizza and lemon pound cake. I could feel myself getting fatter. I had to represent our side of the Bowler clan because Enoch had to work that night. So I definately ate for 2.
Thursday nights are our stake softball night. Even though there are supposed to be 9 wards or something like that, we barely have enough every week to make a softball team. Enoch sure does know how to crank that ball! Lacey even got in on the action. Enoch tried to make me come out to cover right field but I just used the excuse I had my sandals on..I really didn't want to make a fool out of myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment