Saturday, July 19, 2008

My new horse, maybe





So this is Duke, the horse I really want to buy. It's pretty much a done deal until I talk to Enoch about it haha. But he and I are buddies now. Dan and his daughter were really suprised when I rode him. Dan was pretty much beside himself when he saw how good Duke handled with me. Duke hasn't been riden in a very long time and when that happens, horses tend to go green and get onry. He was an angel with me. He tried little things now and then to see if I was paying attention and when he knew he couldn't get away. It was so much fun and so good to get out and ride again. Hopefully I can make this an almost everyday thing. I miss my old horse so much. Duke is so much like him. So if Enoch and I can work out money, I can buy him.

1 comment:

  1. How fun, I'm jealous!!! You will have such a blast if you get it:) It's always nice to go for a ride and clear your mind...it's like therapy. You'll have to let me know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete