Sunday, September 13, 2009

Update! Almost 4 weeks

Well we are now settled into Rigby but still no internet there :( So we stole the inlaws computer again. There isnt too much that's new. She's getting even bigger. I can't believe how fast she's growing and I can't believe she's almost a month old.... Enoch's sister had a baby girl 9-9-09. Francesca Torres. She was 7lbs 4 oz and 20 inches, so bigger than Ashlyn but look at the size difference! She's 3 weeks behind Ashlyn. I can't believe Ashlyn was that tiny but she has a good 3 inches it lookes like on her cousin. But I'm a first time Auntie!!

Ashlyn and cousin Francesca
She just looked too darn cute in her carseat. Her wakeup routine started after the flash went off. 15 min of stretching, grunting, yawning and cooing and her eyes finally open. At least we have a 15 min warning before she gets cranky when it's time to eat.

She was totally passed out on my chest and looked like a little gangster in her hoodie. She's starting to fight sleep a lot more....so about 9 at night she just howls and we just can't keep her awake during the day.

Here she is today passed out on daddy after an oh so hard Sunday. Her socks are huge on here. They are for a 3 month old.
Mommy and daugter!! My little gangsta


My grandma had her 90th birthday party at Maddox and everyone turned out for it. She's already a great great grandma but now with our side of the family she's a great grandma. She couldn't get enough of Ashlyn. It was so so cute. Ashlyn was a hit! And she was so good the whole time. She was passed around like the treat bowl in Relief Society but she was such a trooper. She slept the whole way to Brigham City and the whole way back.
We hope to have internet sometime this week so no one has to wait until next Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. She has gotten so big!! And I can not get over how cute she is. I bet you are enjoying being a mom, you make a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie! :) how's the sleep going?

    ReplyDelete